The company Latintour Cia Ltda is responsible in maintaining the privacy of our clients. We require that each traveller provide their personal information in order to fully execute our full service, but at no time will we distribute this information in any other form than to provide our service.
Travelers who enter the country must have a public or private health insurance while its demurrage lasts in the Ecuador.
1) Whenever the words ¨Latintour Cia Ltda¨ is used in this writing it shall mean and represent the following, it´s owners, employees, agent, charters, and tenders. The term ¨guest¨ will encompass all persons or establishments involved in the booking or purchasing the voyage/tour under this contract.
2) Obligation of Latintour Cia Ltda is to be established and operated in agreement with Ecuadorian law and to provide all the necessary information entailed in the contract to the guest.
3) The guest clearly understands and accepts the risks that could potentially coincide with this particular voyage/tour. Latintour Cia Ltda will only be held responsible for loss, injury, or damage to person or property inside the vessel. Items of value that have been declared to the captain and crew will be reimbursed by LATINTOUR (for example cameras, jewelry, electronics) with a maximum value of US 500 per passenger..
4) For Galapagos land excursions, we recommend you to obtain Travel Insurance, it must be for the duration of the trip. It is highly encouraged but if you decide against, then Latintour Cia Ltda is exempt of all responsibilities related to an ailment, accident, death or injury that has happened during land excursions. It is the guest’s responsibility to have all the proper documentation to attend this voyage (Visa requirements, vaccinations, a valid Passport for a minimum of 6 months).
5) Your reservation will not be settled or confirmed till the receipt of 20% is received. If reservations aren’t received until –day, then full payment will be obligated.
6) “Fare” means the amount paid for the cruise which includes full board, ship’s food during the voyage, but not gratuities, spirits, wine, beer, soft drinks or mineral waters.
7) The travel voucher is only valid for the person(s) named as Guests at the time of purchase and cannot be modified without written consent.
8) Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to change the price of a tour without prior notice in the event of any price increase beyond their control including but not restricted to fuel surcharges, changes to government taxes, and changes to published flight prices.
9) Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to cancel or modify the itinerary due to unforeseeable acts caused by either natural disasters or human activism.
10) If the guest experiences a problem during the tour then they should inform Latintour Cia Ltda right away. We will effectively respond to every complaint in due time and make every attempt to rectify the situation.
11) Latintour Cia Ltda will not responsible for refunds under the following circumstances:
12) The guest acknowledges and assumes all risk involving the travel and transportation while at sea or in port. The availability of medical assistance will either be limited or delayed during the voyage. Due to this evacuation may not be an option.
13) Proper travel documentation and eligibility to travel is required at the embarkation and throughout the cruise. It is the guest’s sole responsibility to make sure they have legal eligibility to travel.
14) Guest must attend the safety orientation and will be held liable of all the information covered throughout including complying with all health and safety regulations and familiarizing themselves with the protocol for safety evacuations and emergency exits.
15) No guest is permitted to bring aboard the vessel any live animals.
16) Weapons, firearms or any other dangerous objects are strictly prohibited on the vessel. Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to confiscate, destroy, or turn over to the authorities if it is considered to be misused or putting the remaining passengers at risk.
17) The guest consents that those accompanying their party are both physically and emotionally fit to travel this specific voyage. Any guest with special medical, physical or other needs requiring special accommodation is asked to notify Latintour Cia Ltda prior to the voyage.
18) Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to refuse services to any guest whose behavior constitutes a risk to others.
19) Reservations will be held until 30 minutes prior to departure. No refunds will be made in the event of “no shows”, cancellations received late or after the start of the cruise.
20) Latintour Cia Ltda has ¨zero tolerance policy towards any illegal activity or behavior by guests or crew aboard. It is understood that Latintour Cia Ltda must report any incidents of illegal activity to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
21) Beverage Policy: For safety reasons, guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board
22) The guests shall be held liable towards any damage to the vessel, its furnishing, operations/equipment, or any property of Latintour Cia Ltda caused by misconduct, neglect or an accidental act by the guest.
23) Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to decline or to reject any person as a Guest, at any time, or to cancel a vacation package due to circumstances beyond the control of Latintour Cia Ltda.
24) Unless otherwise expressed, this contract constitutes the entire agreement Latintour Cia Ltda and Guest. Any changes to any term of this contract must be in writing and authorized by Latintour Cia Ltda.
25) Guests excuse Latintour Cia Ltda of any and all claims loss and damage of baggage or property or personal injury or death ; by losses from delays caused by the acts , omissions or negligence of any independent contractors , such as airlines, hotels, providers shore excursions, restaurants , transportation providers , medical personnel or other providers or facilities. In no case is Latintour Cia Ltda liable for events occurring outside the ship.
26) All passengers (parent or guardian if a minor) are accountable to Latintour Cia Ltda and will reimburse any damage to the ship, its furniture and equipment or any object in the boat, caused by any intentional act or omission or Passenger negligent.
27) Latintour Cia Ltda is not responsible to compensate, when your vacation cannot be supplied or provided, due to circumstances that fully escape our control. Any event that neither we nor the service provider could have predicted or avoided even after having taken all reasonable measures. These events would include war or threat of war, terrorist acts or threats of such acts , riots or civil unrest , actions industrial , natural or nuclear disaster, fire , adverse conditions weather , health risks , epidemics and all similar circumstances that we cannot control.
28) Reservations of those passengers under age 12 must be in a cabin with an adult present. These restrictions in terms of age shall be exempt in the case of legally married couples and children traveling with their parents or guardians in adjacent cabins. Note that the age of a person at the departure of the ship determines the status of the same throughout the holiday cruise.
29) In case of dispute, the parties agree to undergo to the laws of Ecuador and the process of mediation and arbitration before the Ecuadorian American Chamber of Commerce AMCHAM. The arbitration shall be in law, and the tribunal shall be composed by one arbitrator.
1.- All rates are in US Dollars and per person, excluding VAT (12% IVA).
2.- Child discount: 20% of net rate. Only applicable for children under 12 years. Not applicable for last minute rates.
3.- Children under 6 years are not accepted aboard for FIT cruises.
4.- For charter children of all ages are accepted
5.- Single supplement 60% of the net rate
6.- For promotional or last minute rates single supplement will be 100% charge.
7.- Single passengers are allowed to book a double cabin on sharing basis willing to share with male or female.
8.- All rates mentioned are subject to change in the event of local tax increases or other unforeseen circumstances.
9.- For Christmas and New Year we only sell 8 days cruises for Charter and FIT. Check the next page to see the prices.
If a cruise is cancelled within the timeframe detailed in the provisions then the guests will have the option to receive either a cash refund or a future cruise credit.
Itinerary change prior to departure
Due to the nature of a cruise vacation, itinerary changes are a part of norm and are necessary for reasons of safety, weather or beyond the control of Latintour Cia Ltda. Guests will be subject to the standard cancellation terms.
Itinerary change after departure
If the circumstances were to arise where it was necessary to change the itinerary while at sea, Latintour Cia Ltda will make every attempt to substitute an alternative port. Latintour Cia Ltda shall have no liability for any refund or any other damages in such instance.
CANCELLATIONS AND REIMBURSEMENTS POLICIES
1.- Cancellation made after deposit we will retain US $ 250, for administrative expenses per passenger FITS or US 150 per pax in charter basis.
2.- 119 - 90 days prior the departure - 20% of the total cruise rate will be retained
3.- 89 - 60 days prior the departure - 50% of the total cruise rate will be retained
4.- 59 days prior the departure - 100% of the total cruise rate will be retained
|DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE||CANCELLATION/ CHARGE(per guest)|
|Up to 119-90 days||20% Charge of the total cruise will be retained|
|Up to 89-60 days||50% Charge of the total cruise will be retained|
|Less than 59 days||100% Total cruise will be retained|
1.- Deposits/Total payments should be received on our bank account on the dates according to the above mentioned policy.
2.- If we do not receive the deposits/total payments according to the above mentioned procedures we hold the right to cancel your reservation.
3.- We accept only written cancellations, sent by e-mail.
4.- Penalties for cancellations will automatically be discounted from deposits/total payments.
5.- Latintour must issue the flight ticket: if not a penalty will be applied.
By using the Latintour Cia Ltda online payment service you have agreed to accept the terms and conditions applying at the time you complete the transaction.
All payments of Latintour Cia Ltda using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
1. Latintour Cia Ltda accepts the following credit cards:
2. CARD ASSOCIATION RULES
The Card Associations require that we and you comply with all applicable bylaws, rules, and regulations (“Card Association Rules”). The Card Associations have historically reserved the right to amend their rules and regulations. We may be required to change this agreement in connection with amendments to the Card Association Rules. Significant portions of the Card Association Rules are available to the public at usa.visa.com, www.mastercard.com, www.americanexpress.com, and www.discover.com.
3. When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card account by our third party processor RETREAT GURU.
4. Credit Card processing fee is 5%
5. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Latintour Cia Ltda 's records.
6. Online payments are secure:
8. Latintour Cia Ltda 's Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
9. Latintour Cia Ltda will treat all your personal details confidentially. We will only use your details for processing your order.
10. All refunds are issued at the discretion of Latintour Cia Ltda, and will be credited only to the account of the credit card making the original payment.
11. Should you have a complaint in respect of the online payments facility, then you can email or telephone Latintour Cia Ltda regarding your complaint.
12. Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to refuse to process payments in respect of users with a prior history of questionable charges.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.